Tuesday, June 22, 2010

About Today 6/22

Today I started with camp at Redwood Middle School.There is a teacher assistant for each and every class in summer school I believe.First period was exciting writing and wasn't that exciting though .We also learned about outlines.I wrote about this summer will be like.
Moving on second period is art smart.Maybe it outsmarts your brain. Well kind of but it is pretty fun. Next comes break though it does feel like a blink and then you have go to next period.[hyperbole] Which leads to third period reader's theater.It is like performing on stage.
It is exciting as if you won a million dollars.[simile] Last of all fourth period reading zone.You get to read tall tales and have a folder. Also you get to make your own name tags.
Then I have Carl's and Peter's for a teacher at a different place with other kids .They teach me a lot of reading ,speaking,and writing.It is really neat.We also get snacks.That is why I have this blog.
I started having tennis with some of the people from carl's class .The coach is nice.There are different kinds of balls.This class is fun.

1 comment:

  1. Janelle, awesome writing

    Now We know what you are enjoying every day for your summer

    Way to Go!

    ReplyDelete